PhotoSync Companion 1.0.6 for Windows released
- Added "Application Log" menu entry in help menu to get an output of the error log
- Moved log file to user specific location to support multiuser environments
- Added the possibility to run PhotoSync Companion as a non-admin user on all available OS versions (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7)
- Changed transfer status from percentage output to file count
- Added support for file creation time to set the creation and modification time of the photos to the time of the EXIF time (will be supported by PhotoSync for iOS starting with version 1.0.2)
- Fixed some problems with wrong firewall port numbers and incorrect user permissions
Feature requests & comments
Please contact us at email@example.com for feature requests and comments.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support questions.
Please do not use the review section in iTunes for support questions, as we are unable to reply to you there.