PhotoSync 3.2.4 for iOS released
PhotoSync – the best solution to transfer, backup and share photos & videos. Now with full iOS 11.3 support. No subscriptions or In-App Purchases!
- Reimplemented OneDrive autentication/transfer based on the new Microsoft Graph API. Please note, that you have to relogin to OneDrive.
- Photos can now be uploaded to 500px in full resolution
- Fixed: Fixed: Improvements for handling "shared folders" in OneDrive
- Fixed: Video Transfers done by the PhotoSync Share Extension now use the correct recording date
- Fixed: Layout issues on iOS 10
- Fixed: Configuring SMB connections could crash on Wi-Fi only devices
- Fixed: In some cases SMB uploads had a leading "__" in the filename
- Fixed: PhotoSync could crash, when no filename was provided by the iOS Photo Library
- Fixed: Several issues relating to HEVC->H264 video conversion
- Fixed: Listing albums on Google Photos did not work in some cases
For feature requests and comments please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.