PhotoSync 3.1.2 (2766) for Android released
- Fixed the configuration of native transfer libraries
- Added performance improvement to only read datasets from the media store which are marked as photos or videos when the RAW photo support is turned off. Improves the loading time of PhotoSync if the media store contains many files
- Disabled the RAW photo support by default for all new users of PhotoSync to offer better starting performance
- Added a check for directories that are wrongly marked with the photo or video file type in the Android Media Store to prevent transfer errors causing an EISDIR error
- Updated Firebase Analytics connection which seemed not to work with the current configuration
If you have questions or comments, please write to email@example.com. We can reply to your comments / reviews in the Google Play Store but can answer you more fully if you write us an email.