PhotoSync 3.1.0 (2532) for Android released
- Fixed reported crash that can occur when the file existance check for Google Drive doesn't get a valid result
- Fixed reported crash that can occur when the custom settings of a PhotoSync service could not be read properly
- Fixed upload error to Google Photos when no caption exists. Upload returns a "Bad request"
- Fixed reported crash if the transfer URL to a computer is missing a part of the URL content
- Fixed reported crashes that occur when PhotoSyncn tries to open the "Select before transfer" window for a transfer to a remote service
- Added additional handling for shared file Uri's to determine the name of the shared file. In some contexts the file name could not be retrieved and this could even cause a crash with some services that rely on a proper file mimetype