- Ensure PhotoSync is installed on both your source device and target device (Windows PC). The PhotoSync client application software for your PC is available at http://www.photosync-app.com.
- Run PhotoSync on both your source device and target device.
Attention: Ensure both target and source devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Select a picture/video folder on your source device.
- Tap the thumbnails of the pictures and videos that you want to sync to your target PC device. Upon tapping a red button appears. To deselect just tap again. See the next step for other syncing possibilities.
- Tap the red sync button and then select your preferred action type: Sync New; Sync Selected; Sync all; and Mark all as Synced.
- Select the destination of where you want to transfer to. Tap the computer button if you want to transfer to a PC.
- Select your target PC device from the list of your available PhotoSync client devices.
- Your pictures and videos will then be transferred to the transfer directory or associated application that you defined on your target PC device.
Transfer photos from an iOS device to Windows