Read what's new in PhotoSync 2.1 for iOS and PhotoSync 1.0 for Android
Transfer to and from computer
Back-up photos & videos from iPad to computer and send photos & videos from computer to iPad
Transfer and backup your photos & videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Windows PC or Mac. Photos & Videos are transferred in full resolution with all metadata intact.
Send photos & videos from your Windows PC or Mac directly over the local Wi-Fi network to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
Transfer photos/videos over Wi-Fi, no cables or extra in-app purchases required.
Transfer between iOS devices
Send photos & videos from iPhone to iPad and watch them on the big screen
Directly move photos & videos between iPhone and iPad and vice versa over your local Wi-Fi network, Personal Hotspot or Bluetooth. You only need to buy PhotoSync once and can install it on all your iOS Devices using the same Apple ID.
Transfer photos/videos over Wi-Fi & Bluetooth, no cables or extra in-app purchases required
Transfer to and from cloud services
Send, receive and view photos & videos to and from your favorite cloud services and NAS
Transfer photos & videos to your favorite cloud or photo service like Dropbox, Google Drive, Flickr, Facebook, 500px SkyDrive, SmugMug, SugarSync & Zenfolio.
Import photos & videos stored on Dropbox, Google Drive, Flickr, Facebook, SkyDrive, SmugMug, SugarSync & Zenfolio.directly to your device. You can import selected, all or new photos & videos.
Backup photos & videos over (S)FTP or WebDAV to your NAS, mobile storage device or remote server. You can also download & view photos & videos on (S)FTP and WebDAV servers. PhotoSync works flawlessly with Synology NAS, Owncloud, iUSBPort, CloudFTP & Seagate Wireless Plus.
Transfer photos/videos over Wi-Fi & 3G/LTE, no cables or extra in-app purchases required
Drag and drop to iOS devices
Transfer photos & videos to your device in seconds – without iTunes
The free PhotoSync Companion for Mac & PC, available as download on our website, makes the transfer experience quick and easy. It allows you to send photos & videos to your device by drag & drop.
On Mac computers the PhotoSync Companion enables direct import into iPhoto & Aperture.
Auto-transfer in background
Easy and reliable transfer solution for automatically and wirelessly backing up your photos & videos
PhotoSync allows you to transfer new photos & videos automatically in the background, whenever you arrive at certain locations. This feature is available on iPhone 4 or higher, iPad 2 or higher and iPod touch 5th. generation.
Access by web browser
Wi-Fi access your photos & videos wherever you are - by opening a web browser!
Wi-Fi access your photos & videos wherever you are – by opening a web browser! View your photos on a big screen, download and upload selected photos & videos to your device. A great feature when at friends!
Web-sharing allows you to browse and view all your photos & videos from a web-browser without downloading or installing any software.
Access to web-sharing can be protected with a login and password.
Transfer from camera to iOS device
Take photos on your camera and send directly to your iOS device
Import photos & videos directly from your camera equipped with a wireless SD Card. Toshiba FlashAir & Transcend WiFI SD cards are currently supported.
Wireless transfer – fast and secure
Blazingly fast – with transfer speeds up to 5MB/sec!
PhotoSync allows you to transfer thousands of photos and videos at once – to any supported destination via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or 3G/LTE2
Transfer from and to computer and between iPhone and iPad is performed directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos and videos never leave your local network nor are they stored on external servers.
PhotoSync can transfer between iPhone and Pad „on the go“ over Bluetooth or using the Personal HotSpot of your iPhone/iPad.
Set of professional and powerful features – yet still easy to use!
PhotoSync remembers which photos & videos have already been transferred and let‘s you transfer new photos & videos with one single touch.
Transfer new photos & videos to a predefined target by pressing and holding the „Sync" button.
You can view photos & videos directly in PhotoSync, as well as print and open photos & videos in other apps directly from the viewer.
PhotoSync supports the transfer and import of RAW photos. It preserves all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation) and even let‘s you use the recording date as a filename.
Requirements and limitations:
- Transferring between iPhone/iPad requires both devices to have PhotoSync installed. You only need to purchase PhotoSync once and can install it on all devices using the same iTunes account.
- Transferring between iPhone/iPad and a Mac & PC requires a web-browser or the free PhotoSync Companion from our website (http://www.photosync-app.com/downloads) installed. We recommend installing the free PhotoSync Companion for the best transfer experience.
- Transferring between iPhone, iPad, Windows PC and Mac works directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos & videos never leave your local network or go over the internet. The transfer speed depends on the quality of your local Wi-Fi network and can reach 5MB/sec at maximum.
- PhotoSync for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad requires iOS 5 or higher.
- PhotoSync Companion for Windows PC requires Windows XP SP 2 or higher, Windows Vista , Windows 7 or Windows 8
- PhotoSync Companion for OS X requires OX 10.5 or higher (Intel & PowerPC supported)
- 3rd party services require a user account for that service and an internet connection.
- Access to photos needs to be enabled in iOS 6, otherwise PhotoSync is unable to access your Photo Library. PhotoSync does not determine your current location nor save or transmit it. In iOS 5 'Location Services' need to be enabled.
- Location based autotransfers in PhotoSync require access to the current location. Location based transfers are not available for iPad 1G and all iPod Touch models except iPod Touch 5G
Questions and comments
If you have questions or comments, please write to email@example.com. It‘s not possible for us to reply to your comments/reviews in the AppStore.