Transfer to and from computer
Backup your photos & videos from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to your Windows PC or Mac over the local Wi-Fi network. Photos & videos are transferred in full resolution with all metadata intact.
Send photos & videos directly from your Windows PC or Mac to your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch over the local Wi-Fi network. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the camera roll or an album you defined.
Your photos/videos never leave your local WiFi network nor go over the Internet!
Highly configurable storage, naming and transfer quality options mean you retain control of your photo and video transfers at all times.
Transfer between iPhone, iPad & Android
Directly move, copy and share photos & videos in full resolution between your iPhone, iPad and Android devices over Wi-Fi. No user account or log-in required!
Use the integrated filters to browse and select your most memorable photos and videos for transfer.
To transfer photos and videos between iOS and Android – both devices need to have PhotoSync installed on them and be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Transfer to and from NAS devices
Securely backup photos & videos directly from your iPhone / iPad to your NAS, remote server or personal cloud over (S)FTP, SMB or WebDAV.
You can also download and view photos & videos on (S)FTP, SMB and WebDAV servers.
PhotoSync works seamlessly with all major NAS storage devices from:
- Western Digital
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS
- OwnCloud servers
- And many more …
Quickly upload and download photos & videos whilst on-the-go to your wireless portable hard drive over (S)FTP, SMB and WebDAV. PhotoSync supports all major wireless portable hard drives.
Transfer to and from cloud services
Upload and share photos & videos from your iPhone / iPad to your favorite cloud and photo services over WiFi & 3G/LTE.
Import photos & videos stored on your favourite cloud and photo services directly into your Camera Roll / user-defined albums on your device. You can import selected, all or new photos & videos.
- Google Drive
- Google Photos / Picasa
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- OneDrive / OneDrive for Business
Download from camera to iOS device
Take pictures, videos and RAW photos on your camera equipped with a wireless SD card and download the full resolution files directly to your Camera Roll / user-defined albums on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Toshiba Flashair™ and Transcend Wi-Fi SD Cards are supported.
View the photos and videos stored on your camera in full detail on the big screen without having to first import them.
PhotoSync also supports the transfer of photos and videos imported with the Camera Connection Kit (iPad only).
- Transferring between iOS & Android requires both devices to have PhotoSync installed.
- Transferring between iOS and a Mac / Windows PC requires a web-browser or the free PhotoSync Companion from our website (http://www.photosync-app.com/downloads) installed. We recommend installing the free PhotoSync Companion for the best transfer experience.
- Transferring between iOS, Android, Windows PC and Mac works directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos & videos never leave your local network or go over the internet. The transfer speed depends on the quality of your local Wi-Fi network.
- PhotoSync for iOS requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- PhotoSync Companion for Windows PC requires Windows XP SP 2 or higher.
- PhotoSync Companion for OS X requires OX 10.5 or higher (Intel & PowerPC supported).
- 3rd party services require a user account for that service and an internet connection.
Questions and comments
If you have questions or comments, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can reply to your comments / reviews in the Google Play Store but can answer you more fully if you write us an email.